BUSINESS AFTER HOUR AGREEMENT
This AGREEMENT is made on __________________ between Hampton Roads Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (HRHCC) -Business After Hour (BAH) Committee and ______________________________________________________.
1. DATE & TIME OF EVENT. The BAH will be held on _______________________ from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm at ____________________________ located at ___________________________________________________________.
2. REQUIREMENTS. To host a BAH with HRHCC you must first become a member of the Chamber. Once you have received your certificate of membership and are ready to sponsor a BAH, you must first call the Vice President of your area; Jaime Baron - Southside (720-298-9707) OR Andres Arellano Garrido - Peninsula (804-833-7026), OR e-mail your request to Olga Torres at email@example.com to make arrangements.
3. EVENT. 1) The BAH will be hosted according to a general itinerary prepared by the BAH Committee. 2) The host is entitled to showcase any promotional materials or displays regarding their business to highlight their product or focus on their area of expertise. 3) The host will give a 5-10 minute presentation about the products or services they offer. 4) Our members pay $5 and guests $10 to attend our BAHs and money collected goes directly to the Chamber.
4. NOTIFICATIONS. The BAH Committee will handle the mailing, faxing and emailing of your BAH event flyer, advertising in local newspapers, facebook, and posting on our website. We will set up a registration table at your event for all of our Chamber members and guests to pay at the door. Our newsletter is blasted to over 2,000 emails a week prior to the BAH. We encourage you to email our flyer or newsletter to everyone on your contact list to invite them to your BAH. This not only helps promote the Chamber, but possibly draw new members into the Chamber.
5. FACILITY. 1) We suggest the host hold their BAH at their place of business, but if the location is too small, they may try and find a more suitable location. 2) The host has 10 days to notify the BAH Committee of their chosen location for their event. If the host does not have a location by that time, the BAH Committee will try and help them locate a more suitable location.
6. RELATED COSTS. The host is responsible for all related room, food and refreshment costs. We suggest that the refreshments provided be light finger food and soda items. We also suggest that the host provide at least 1 or more door prizes to hand out during their event, preferably related to their business. Many times other Chamber members will provide a door prize to showcase their business at our BAHs.
7. FEES. HRHCC requires a $150 reservation fee to reserve the date of the BAH event at least a month prior to your BAH event. Please make your check payable to “HRHCC” and mark on your check BAH and mail to HRHCC BAH Committee, PO Box 56374, Virginia Beach, VA 23453-9374, along with a copy of this Agreement.
8. CANCELLATION. A $50 fee will be charged upon cancellation and $100 will be reimbursed to the sponsor. The BAH Committee request you notify them at least three weeks prior to your cancellation to allow them to find another member to host the BAH for that month.
I have read and agree to all of the terms and conditions listed above.
Member Signature Date
Thank you for hosting a BAH with the Hampton Roads Hispanic Chamber of Commerce,